Other Inventory Expansion: More Ammo Slots + Potion Slots

Should this happen?

• Just DO IT!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Ain't happenin'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a little tea pot, short and stout...

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Kiddles

Duke Fishron
Terraria 1.3 is out! And with that, also means more items. With more items means it's easier to fill up your inventory with random stuff that you might think "Oh! That would be cool to keep!" As such, inventory management becomes more difficult. With 1.2, we got a nice expanded inventory. Well, why not expand it AGAIN?! Now, I know what you're thinking: hasn't this been suggested before? Well, yes, on MANY occasions. But, well... how about I give you a visual:

sAYypIK.jpg

As you can see in the above image, there are four additional ammo slots. But wait! What are those other eight slots there? Is that... ? Yes, it is! They are Potion Slots! Exclusively dedicated to potions, these slots have the potential to increase your overall inventory by a whopping eight slots! And all without making a fat, blatant increment to your grid. And, of course, with the four extra ammo slots, rangers will have to worry less about their ammo stores cramping their inventory slots! Especially with how many different types of ammo we come across wandering the underground and hell! And the reasoning is justifiable! Since the beginning, we've been stuck with the same number of slots for ammo, even though the variety of ammo has DRASTICALLY increased since Terraria's inception! Not to mention, potions take up MUCH precious space! And who wants to keep going through to empty their inventory while trying to combat pesky slimes and bats underground? We come across SO MANY potions when breaking jars and collecting loot, that it gets to be time (and space)-consuming!

So please, for the sake of us many spelunkers, adventures, monster slayers and arena fighters - for Moon Lord's sake! Give us this expanded inventory space!

Sounds like a great idea, and like it would fit just perfectly into the game.(BTW Did you make a mod to do the picture, or edit an image?)
Support!

Last edited:
I had this idea too, but I imagined it more like a healing/mana potions only, and making only 5th slot for coins, ammo, and potions.

+1 support!
This idea is creative, well made, well presented and well, it's just overall amazing! I really want potion slots, and I've never realized how much neater it would be with them. Potions always clutter up my inv, and I end up throwing 50 potions out a-day.

Yes, this would be awesome. Maybe the extra slots should only show up if you have filled in the first slot, starting out has enough empty boxes already

Yeah good idea ! But we will need a item to do that instead of add them directly to the inventory. Maybe like a wallet to expand money slots, quiver to have a special slots for arrow and ammo bag for ammo. Potions slots can expand with potions bag. And they can be equiped like hooks or pets. Also if you equip the endless quiver/ammo bag will remove the normal quiver/ammo bag :D

Back
Top Bottom