Xbox 360 inventory help

gwythan

Terrarian
Hello everyone I am Gwythan and I am starting this post to see of anyone out their is wiling to help me on my quest to get a complete inventory of items in terraria I am in need of everyone help as I will help everyone else too to start off my GT is Gwythan message me I will add you and then we can start the work

here is what I have done so far
1 set up the inventory map
2 currently trying to get it in order
3 putting all the items in tier order
4 trying to collect items to put in the inventory "this is were you come in"

one major part I am having problems collecting is key molds
any help would be great please feel free to message me

looking forward to meeting you all

again GT Gwythan
xbox 360

Try making an afk farm, I recommend happydays' one as its simple but effective also changeable to your needs but there could be better ones out there just check out the guides part of the forums I think there's some tutorials with links.

ok thank you but just keep in mind I am not just after the key molds I am after a complete inventory key molds have been then rough ones to get

The one I used got roughly 10 every 2-4 hours or more but my luck was being generous when I was farming them, gl friend.

Easiest AFK farm:
Necessary Materials:
-Two Buckets of Honey
-50 Meteorite ore
-Full turtle Armor
-2 Water Candles
-Battle Potions optional

Process:
Go to the desired biome or make your own. Make a two block wide, one block deep hole for your character to stand in and pour the honey in it. Equip the Turtle Armor, place down the 50 meteorite blocks, stand in Honey, leave and check back in a few hours to see if you've gotten what you need. FYI, this method likely won't work after the next update as Meteor Heads were nerfed on PC to no longer drop anything once in HM.

I have all key molds except corruption mold and could help you with some stuff if you want.
I can use the magic mirror dup glitch if you want me to. Just message me in a friend req saying your from the forums and need help with the item world.
I might be on right after school if not then later in the day.
GT: HEADLESS R3APER
:D

Back
Top Bottom