Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ion ore/ Ionizer (POST MOON LORD)

yey or ney?

• Total voters

MACMAN2003

Spazmatism
Have you ever wanted to kill the moon lord over and over again to get that precious, PRECIOUS Luminite? well i have a proposal!
ION-ORE:
after the (first) defeat of the moonlord a message will pop up
A meteorite has hit the world!
(if you can't see it the message is: A meteorite has hit the world!)
look behind the dungeon to see a bunch of (corrupt if on crimson worlds) (crimson if on corrupt worlds) stone, and digging your way through the dense rock reveales a room with (5) ion ore (just enough to make the ionizer at an ancient manipulator). the ionizer is special in that it convertes ore/blocks into ion ore (the more worthless the item is the more you need to make 1 ion ore. so dont shove dirt into it to expect 99999999 ion ore. (eg, 999 dirt = 1 ion ore.) 1 luminite BAR = 76 ion ore) ( works like the extractinator)
Ion bars:
can make a veriety of weapons and armor but the cost of ion bars is 10 ore = 1 bar
ion armor: 6 classes
weakest
summoner
mage
thrower
yoyo'er
ranger
melee
Strongest
ion weapons:
sword
shortsword
bow
laser gun (uses bullets)
mana gun (shoots "lazerz)
ioyo (yoyo)
ion knife (knife/shuriken)
ion drone staff (summons an ion drone to protect you)
The Spoon ( does 100 extra dmg against moonlord and gives you 50% extra defense against the moonlord (doesn't work unless moonlord is killed ONCE)
now you have ALL the luminite you need!

Last edited:
I don't know. There's already an endgame ore. Also, 999 is a lot, even for dirt. It will take a while to collect that.

Other things: New names. I feel like they are a bit run-of-the-mill. I'm probably no one to talk, though.
And please, no Moon Lord's Bane.

One last little thing: Change the name of the ioyo to the IO :happy:

I don't know. There's already an endgame ore. Also, 999 is a lot, even for dirt. It will take a while to collect that.

Other things: New names. I feel like they are a bit run-of-the-mill. I'm probably no one to talk, though.
And please, no Moon Lord's Bane.

One last little thing: Change the name of the ioyo to the IO :happy:
I think the total for dirt is reasonable enough. I Frequently find myself with dozens of stacks of 999 dirt with nothing to do with it.

I think the total for dirt is reasonable enough. I Frequently find myself with dozens of stacks of 999 dirt with nothing to do with it.

But why dirt? couldn't it be, like, silt or something? ash? sand? Something you would be more likely to find some sort of ion ore in?

Not really sure why we'd need this other than converting stacks of extra blocks into some ore. The only thing this would lead to is people creating new worlds, tearing them up, and then creating ion ore, which is basically a "post-endgame" grind ore.

Overall, no support.

Back
Top Bottom