Mobile [iOS] Grappling hook shortcut not workin

Hi there,

I noticed the grappling hook shortcut is not working on iOS. I'm running on iOS 8. Swiping outwards from my character or swiping across the screen does not activate the hook. Because of this I have to equip it in my toolbar. Is this a known issue or am I the only one being affected?

Thanks

It's buggy, but if you switch to your pickaxe and use the joystick in a direction, the next time you swipe for your hook, it will launch in the direction.

It's buggy, but if you switch to your pickaxe and use the joystick in a direction, the next time you swipe for your hook, it will launch in the direction.

I tried this fix and got the hook to work.... Sort of, it only went in the one direction no matter the way i swiped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,571
Hi there,

I noticed the grappling hook shortcut is not working on iOS. I'm running on iOS 8. Swiping outwards from my character or swiping across the screen does not activate the hook. Because of this I have to equip it in my toolbar. Is this a known issue or am I the only one being affected?

Thanks

I have experimented myself and have noticed that I grappled when i tap my character once then tap and drag from my character to hook. So double tap, but hold and drag on the second tap. I hope this helps!

I have experimented myself and have noticed that I grappled when i tap my character once then tap and drag from my character to hook. So double tap, but hold and drag on the second tap. I hope this helps!
THAT NECRO THOUGH

I remember getting this bug 3/4 years ago on my iPod Touch (I even posted above about it). Needless to say it is not an issue anymore.

Back
Top Bottom