• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Iridium Mod

S-Pladison

Spazmatism
icon.png

• Iridium Mod •

Line.png

At the moment, the mod is under development

What this mod adds:
• 10 (18) accessories
• 3 dyes
• 1 pet
• 1 potion
• 1 structure
• 2 (4) tools
• 4 (8) weapons

• New class, the Arcana

Supported languages:
• English
• Русский

Mod Wiki: Iridium Mod Wiki
Discord Server: Iridium Mod Discord

Line.png

71OOkAs9NA.gif

fvAng8pqib.gif

unknown-146.png

FEce1SFE7m.gif

Bee_Treasures_Game.png

bQpj5IV5f8.gif

9hMFLCerBx.gif

Line.png

Credits:
S-Pladison | Owner, coder, spriter
ID_DimaOne | Tester
ShinyGalarianRuu | Spriter

CrazyConnor6 | Translator
RephilimDeath | Spriter​

Last edited:

Crazyconnor6

Terrarian
My discord is 𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖗⁶#8245 (you are going to want to copy/paste that) I would like to help with the mod. I have ideas and English is my native language. If you send a message on discord I am almost always online.

KawaiiLinusu

Skeletron
For mini-pickaxe, Remove "the"

Suggested buffs and nerfs:
Buffs:
Increase the damage on the black hole yoyo to 174, make it post-plantera by adding clorophyte to the mix.
Target hits 5 times and it crits instead of 7
Increase the damage on the iridium yoyo to 73, as iridium sounds like a super strong material.
Nerfs:
Broken heart should have 8% chance to heal.
Nullify (Get rid of) the knockback on the black hole yoyo
Make it so that you have to wait 3 seconds until firing again on the black hole yoyo
Iridium Yoyo recipe should be changed to: 15 Iridium bars, 5 souls of light, 7 souls of night, 50 (Japanese console version: white thread) black thread

TOMKA

Terrarian
Sprites don't fit Terraria style. (Especially yoyos) Could you fix that please (I liked your yoyo mod's sprites)?

Top Bottom