Xbox 360 Ironskin (Leadskin, in this case) Potion help!

Prime Rhino

Skeletron Prime
I cannot make Ironskin Potion. I have Lead in my world, if that matters. The problem is that I need to use the Guide to make the potion. In other words, I have to set the Work Bench and the Bottle near the Guide, and then click on HIS Crafting and craft the potion. Without the Guide, despite having all the materials and standing near the appropriate Crafting Station, I can't make the potion. This doesn't happen with the Regeneration Potion; I checked to make sure. I haven't checked with the others, though.

I made a thread with this exact question and someone answered it.

Basically, there is no lead skin potion. The official terraria wiki contains false information that says you can use lead to craft the ironskin potion. You simply cant.

The solution: start new worlds until you find iron. Then use that.

I made a thread with this exact question and someone answered it.

Basically, there is no lead skin potion. The official terraria wiki contains false information that says you can use lead to craft the ironskin potion. You simply cant.

The solution: start new worlds until you find iron. Then use that.
You can use lead to craft the potion, but that's on PC. So the wiki isn't incorrect.

That must be a bug, but I unfortunately can't help.

Actually, I was able to craft "Ironskin" Potion with Lead but only with the help of the Guide. Also, before I crafted it, when I looked at the ingredients, it mentioned both iron and lead ore. I just find it odd that I have to use the Guide to craft it.

You did scroll upwards in the crafting menu, right ? Potions are usually found on top of the list.

You can use lead to craft the potion, but that's on PC. So the wiki isn't incorrect.

That must be a bug, but I unfortunately can't help.
If that is the case and you can craft it on PC, the Wiki is still incorrect because it doesn't make any mention of it being 'pc only content' which it does for almost everything else. You might be right about it being a bug.

If that is the case and you can craft it on PC, the Wiki is still incorrect because it doesn't make any mention of it being 'pc only content' which it does for almost everything else. You might be right about it being a bug.
Actually, I was able to craft "Ironskin" Potion with Lead but only with the help of the Guide. Also, before I crafted it, when I looked at the ingredients, it mentioned both iron and lead ore. I just find it odd that I have to use the Guide to craft it.
So it is not PC only. He was able to craft it. It must be a bug.

Back
Top Bottom