Is Razorblade Typhoon is good? Tell me why?

VulkanRafar

Official Terrarian
Since I have Razorblade Typhoon, I feel, it is very exciting to have and using it as endgame mage set, because it has some fast spinning ball thing that can go fast and brutally kill the evil mobs neither bosses.

So, how did you guys think about this magic weapon? (Or magic spell book?)

tfw everybody doesn't worship the Razorblade Typhoon

Its an amazing weapon that carries you well into endgame, and even outclasses an endgame magic weapon.

lunar flare stans fight me

It's by far the best magic weapon for all-around use. It straight up makes all of the other ones worthless. Much like Waterbolt.

Baconfry did a really good analysis of all of the hardmode weapons, which did a really good job of not only breaking down what makes the typhoon so good but also contextualising it in comparison to the other weapons available, and it makes it pretty obvious that it's way better than anything else you can get up to that point and beyond, excluding the last prism (which is basically irrelevant anyway cause once you get it you're not really going to be challenged by anything anyway).

Even the nebula arcanum, which is pretty much the only magic weapon that can really rival it, serves the same purpose: filling the screen with projectiles to crowd control. The razorpine does do more damage against a single target, but since the next big thing you're gonna fight assuming you have both razorpine and typhoon is either gonna be aliens or the solar events, both of which the typhoon would do better against. That, and the moonlord has 3 different hitboxes so it's probably best to use typhoon on him too.

Here's the link to the weapon breakdown

If you spam razor blade typhoon burning a blood moon / solar eclipse, expect a lot of loot. So yeah it is good in my opinion :)
5FE2AAB7-D03D-4D9C-AA38-827B76F4A1FC.jpeg

It's a pretty nice weapon if you like using fire-and-forget tactics like i do.

it works even in some post moon lord phases of the game, if you play with mods.

The Razorblade Typhoon is an incredible magic weapon and probably the second best Fishron weapon drop behind the Tsunami in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom