Is there a better program than T-edit? (I didn't know where to post this)

Draconiator

Terrarian
I've been playing Terraria for a while, and my binging on the Metroid series lately has me wanting to make a similar map in Terraria, however being Java based makes Tedit pretty slow and sometimes a pain in the gluteus maximus. is there anything else I can use that does the same thing?

I don't know of any other programs like it. It should be noted that the first time you open the sprites tab during a given session, it will load all of the sprites, which will take several seconds. If you use the tab's search function to display only specific sprites, it will come up much more quickly. I doubt that's the only issue with speed that you're referring to, but I thought it was worth noting.

I decided to go at it in-game, using the same equipment you will need for each section so I can make sure it's playable as I go, smart eh? Anyway...I want to include bosses as well, and I'm having a rough time trying to set it up. Got the room itself done but I don't really know how to go about making a boss...even though I'm good at building normally. Sorta like the final boss in Tales of the Terrarian, that kind. Can someone PM me for tips?

Back
Top Bottom