Is there a limit for mods?

blackgoku

Terrarian
hey terrarian players

I recently got into mods after finishing master mod in original terraria and I'm a bit confused about it tbh, for example if I added more than one mod that has new bosses, new items and biomes, will that effect how I'm going to face them ? am I going to see more than 2 bosses at a same time if I added 4 mods for example that has a lot of bosses and biomes ?

Also, I wasn't able to add my terraria character from 1.4 to to tmodlodder because it's not supported yet as per the application msg, so do I really need to create a new character and play from beginning now or is there a solution for this ?

Lastly, if I can't add all mods I want in one maps does that mean I need to create more than one world for each mod ?

P.S : please suggest me good mods to add that has new bosses, item and biomes, I know about overhaul and thorium only

ok you can have as many mods as you want, as long as some mods dont have any problems with other mods
i suggest playing calamity and thorium, they are good mods(although i cant speak through experience)

ok you can have as many mods as you want, as long as some mods dont have any problems with other mods
i suggest playing calamity and thorium, they are good mods(although i cant speak through experience)
I appreciate your reply for one of my questions, regarding calamity mod when i put that word in search I see a lot of calamity mods available so is there anything specific ? because I can't see a mod named calamity only

There is no limit for mods on the Tmod loader though if you don't have a good computer eg. Gm=aming PC then the game might crash so there is no limit apart from the game crashing or Terraria getting corrupted

If you have the 32 bit version of TModLoader (which I BELIEVE is the version bundled on steam?) then with too many mods you'll end up hitting the 4GB memory limit on 32 bit applications resulting in an out of memory error which will obviously crash your game. With the 64 bit version the only limitation is how much memory your machine has as well as conflicts between certain mods and other certain mods.

You can have a fair bit of mods before hitting that 4GB limitation though, so it's not something most people should be concerned about, but just aware of. You can always grab the 64 bit version of TModLoader as well if you do plan on having a TON of mods in place.

yes I know but I have a lot of memory but my computer just can run allot of things or games at the same times without lag it starts laying when I have 4 games open oh and I use Tmod loader to run my My mods I dose still fill up memory but it fills up less

I have 16 GB ram so I think I'm fine with it but my friend doesn't have a gaming pc so if let him join in my modded map he will crash a lot I think ?

also, I believe the tmodloader from steam is the 32 bit version? however I want to make sure also if there was a way to move my character from original terraria to tmodloader as moving plr was not supported for 1.4, am I stuck with creating a new character ?

Clametery , Overhaul, thorium etc
do you mean calamity? because I can't find clemetery in search, also I still don't know which calamity to download anyway there are a lot of mods starting with calamity name lol

eeh nvm about calamity name, i finally found the correct one

About that the content one shoul be Calamity (No music)
Or something like that

yup it was that one and then I got the calamity music, but overhaul music was over the calamity music mod lmao
hopefully it won't be a clown feista because I'm adding calamity, overhaul, thorium in one map with other mods support.
I mean it's like I added more than 35 new boss to a new map

Using around 400 mods, RAM is your only limit

EDIT: And tModLoader 32 bit, so install tModLoader 64 bit for a dynamic ram limit

Back
Top Bottom