PC Is there a way to remove modifiers from weapons and accessories?

Hadronaze

Terrarian
I was wondering if there was a way to remove modifiers in 1.3. About 2 years ago on the old Terraria Online forums,there was a suggestion to let the Goblin Tinkerer do so. Cenx posted on that thread suggesting it might be an added feature in 1.3. Has this been added to the new update?

Link to thread

In 1.2.4.1, I was able to craft items without a modifier 100% by right-clicking to craft an item. This seems to have been removed in 1.3 as crafted weapons and accessories can get a modifier regardless of click. There is still a chance of not getting a modifier but it is no longer 100% like before.

My apologies if this was already answered someplace else. I could not find any info if this feature made it to the game or was scrapped.

Yeah, this is a feature that I was wondering if existed, too. If this is not something that is possible right now, could the devs please add it in to the game? There are a bunch of items that I would like to take the modifiers off of (or at least be able to craft new ones with a 100% chance of not getting a modifier).

Thanks to user @pbq for revealing this to me, there is a bug for removing modifiers from weapons and accessories that I just tested and still works as of 1.3.5. If you want to read how to do it, instructions are here. Very useful! Hopefully someone Google searching or whatnot that needs this info stumbles across it.

Thanks to user @pbq for revealing this to me, there is a bug for removing modifiers from weapons and accessories that I just tested and still works as of 1.3.5. If you want to read how to do it, instructions are here. Very useful! Hopefully someone Google searching or whatnot that needs this info stumbles across it.
Just found this, but It says im not allowed to see it ://

Back
Top Bottom