Is this normal?! I had three giant trees spawn right next to each other seed: 3.4.1.dupka

plnizzy

Terrarian
qwfqwf.png

I'm pretty sure they updated living wood trees in 1.4 to spawn like that most of the time.
almost all of the living wood trees I have found in my 1.4 worlds came in groups of three or four.

Yh i did acctually make a big tree house but i rage quit from the world after i accidentally threw bombs inside😂 now i'm playing on tmodloader

I hate living trees. They're never visually appealing to me and they create a giant roadblock when I need to get to places. Hopefully they aren't in every world when I get the update on console.

Yh i did acctually make a big tree house but i rage quit from the world after i accidentally threw bombs inside😂 now i'm playing on tmodloader
Oh, you can just quit the game quickly before the bomb explodes to clear it. I was so scared when I threw dynamite accidentally in my hotel😆

It is in no way uncommon. My journey mode world (couldn't tell you the seed if I tried right now) has four in close proximity. Welcome to 1.4.

Back
Top Bottom