PC isn't "introducing yourself" synonymous with "presenting yourself"

velocirants

Terrarian
hi. my name is katy. i have a folder of mostly garfield-related images on my desktop named "weapons", which is the best classification i can think of for them. you do not want to see them; the name "weapons" is a gross understatement.
i draw and make music on geologic timescales.
i post my art on https://twitter.com/velocirantinuum sometimes, and this is my favorite composition that i've made: https://soundcloud.com/velocirants/against-omega
i hope posting those links isn't against the rules, i read them all but i am very tired. i don't think this counts as begging. it's 2:24 right now in this insult-to-god of a state. all of the beds are taken by my family right now so i either have to sleep on the floor or pull an all nighter. which i am happy to do the latter. i've gone through 5/6 of this two liter bottle of diet coke. i hate diet coke but i'm too tired and awkward to take it up with the pizza guy to give me the regular coke i asked for.
i just got a trophy that's named "like a sauna in here". apparently it's because of me linking my Steam account. i don't get the joke but whatever
my sister's dog just made a really weird noise that sounded like the end of godzilla's roar in the 2014 legendary boot of godzilla. by the way, i adore that movie. i love it so much. i can talk about it for hours. every scene with godzilla fills me with awe.
this is like one of those :red:ty online horror stories where it starts out as some dumbass writing her diary online and she starts writing it creepier over time or whatever. but instead of building suspense she just talks about :red:ing godzilla 2014 and garfield.
i just got the joke. saunas are steamy. i'm more frustrated than anything. you know that feeling when you realize an image is loss? that feeling. that absolute, distilled, reverse-osmosis purified frustration.
by the way, did you know that ozone is explosive, causes genetic damage, and is dangerous in around the amount required to smell it in the first place? sounds like we should get rid of that ozone layer.

i should probably stop writing this. here's an image i just found on my computer.
596dba48ed07ad6118f998fd.png

oh, also, stuff about me:
my favorite color is bubblegum pink, and i especially enjoy pby, pbv, and pbyv color schemes.
my favorite fonts are century gothic, alsina, bree serif, and verdana (verdana's my favorite for non-design writing, while century gothic is my favorite for graphic design). however, i love hand lettering and i am getting into it myself. calligraphy is fun.
my favorite flags are the coloradan, japanese prefectures, chicagoan, amsterdamish, and (new) pocatellan.
my favorite world evil is corruption. i just really enjoy the design of all the creatures, the eater of worlds is a really cool boss i just wish he was longer, and the crimson makes me feel sick.
my favorite song in terraria is the underground corruption, followed closely by the underground hallow and mushroom theme. i adore leitmotifs.
i love, love, love, love brush pens.
i use 4b lead in a platinum pro-use II. i like dark lines and the pro-use II helps deal with hand fatigue.
i'm ❀tramsgrengr❀and gay af
when i was in 5th grade i pulled a chair out from under my mentally disabled friend and i still feel terrible about it uwu
i wish there was a color picker in rich text editor so i could change the saturation and :red: so the lesbian flag flowers would actually look like the lesbian flag
there was a google translation of the garfielf video i found really funny so i put some quotes from it on a picture of Friedrich Nietzsche

ok

oh, also, honey bees are an invasive species stay woke my dudes and non-dudes
[doublepost=1531210334,1531210069][/doublepost]also sometimes i play drawception and draw garfs like this
unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom