Xbox One Item trade/give away (Dupes)

I have lots of Moon Lord treasure bags from a friend of mine (his name here is Aedan the Borf) and they granted me a ton of excess Expert Mode Moonlord drops! I'm more than willing to trade!

I have lots of Moon Lord treasure bags from a friend of mine (his name here is Aedan the Borf) and they granted me a ton of excess Expert Mode Moonlord drops! I'm more than willing to trade!
Will you let me dupe a bag and some items? And tell me items you want.

Will you let me dupe a bag and some items? And tell me items you want.
Well, the bags themselves are in my brother's hands right now, but I still have loot from them. I can ask my brother to drop a single bag to give to you (we have hundreds) and maybe it'll work.

I'll look on the wiki for any rares I don't have, but expect me to at least request a rod of discord and the sun mask. I know I don't have those, and a collector's gotta collect rare stuff!

Well, the bags themselves are in my brother's hands right now, but I still have loot from them. I can ask my brother to drop a single bag to give to you (we have hundreds) and maybe it'll work.

I'll look on the wiki for any rares I don't have, but expect me to at least request a rod of discord and the sun mask. I know I don't have those, and a collector's gotta collect rare stuff!
Unfortunetly i do not have those but i will make it my mission to get them for helping me.

Thank you.

Just for info, Rod of Discord is a rare drop from Chaos Elementals and Sun Mask is a rare drop from blond-haired Lamias. I suggest you go to a Hallowed Undergound Desert because that way you can encounter them both in the same place and time.

Thank you.

Just for info, Rod of Discord is a rare drop from Chaos Elementals and Sun Mask is a rare drop from blond-haired Lamias. I suggest you go to a Hallowed Undergound Desert because that way you can encounter them both in the same place and time.
Yeah i seen on the wiki. My GT is Gauge95

Thank you.

Sun mask got now the rod

Back
Top Bottom