Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Controller (please specify type)
I've been playing through Terraria, and recently two items I once had in my inventory, the Phoenix Blaster and the Goat Skull, disappeared with no trace. I cleaned out all of my chests, my void bag, and my piggy bank, however, they were still missing. I use an Xbox 360 controller.

Did you leave the game between when you got them and when you searched?

I have, however, it was because I was kicked out of the game while on multiplayer. It's been kicking me out a lot recently, but that may be an issue with my WiFi adapter, so I'm purchasing a new one.

Did you get the Pwnhammer in the same sitting as the Goat Skull? It's also worth noting, in Multiplayer the Master Mode Boss Item tends to drop elsewhere than the boss' death.

Did you get the Pwnhammer in the same sitting as the Goat Skull? It's also worth noting, in Multiplayer the Master Mode Boss Item tends to drop elsewhere than the boss' death.

I got them both at the same time, and used them both too. I am aware that the Goat Skull drops in different places.

I've been playing through Terraria, and recently two items I once had in my inventory, the Phoenix Blaster and the Goat Skull, disappeared with no trace. I cleaned out all of my chests, my void bag, and my piggy bank, however, they were still missing. I use an Xbox 360 controller.
I went back to a world that I finished a couple weeks back and was rearranging it and picked up one of my crafting stations and then tried to replace it and then it disappeared.

I'm not sure what the crafter station was, it was post Moon Lord crafting station for all I know. It was like weird like an electric flower or something. I'm on Xbox so there is no mods. When I try to relook it up in the journey character to see what it was I can't seem to find it. So I don't know what the hell it might have been but I do want it back.

Does anyone have any clue to what it might have been? Does anyone know why when you go to replace something that it would just randomly disappear and not be in the inventory??

Thank you

I think it may have been a pylon, that's the only shape that's even vaguely familiar.

So I will leave it at that. Thank you anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom