Switch Items deleted when dragging in inventory with touch controls

XevianLight

Terrarian
Ok this one is pretty inconsistent but it’s bad enough that I refuse to use touch controls to move items in my inventory. Occasionally, when dragging items between inventory slots with touch controls, the item you were dragging just gets deleted when you let go. It’s pretty common for me but you never know when it will happen. Just lost a night’s edge because of it!

Ok this one is pretty inconsistent but it’s bad enough that I refuse to use touch controls to move items in my inventory. Occasionally, when dragging items between inventory slots with touch controls, the item you were dragging just gets deleted when you let go. It’s pretty common for me but you never know when it will happen. Just lost a night’s edge because of it!
Hi @XevianLight, welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing this info, I have seen other players that are running into this as well. If you haven't already, I encourage you to send in this bug info straight to Pipeworks, the console developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

If you're able to replicate how/why it happens, that's best. Also if you have video of it happening that can be very helpful.

I have the same problem, too. It randomly happens. At some times, when i drag using my touch controls, the items don't get deleted. Other times, it just disappears and not even goes into the trash slot. This doesn't work if I use the buttons.

Back
Top Bottom