Sky Blue Flower
Pink Prickly Pear
Gold / Platinum ore
Iron / Lead ore
crystal shard
Rare banners
Rare paintings

Last edited:
Hi, im interested in the Corruption Key Mold, i have a few rare banners like Enchanted Sword, Anomura Fungus, and Flying Fish. I also have a few Crystal Shards, Iron/Lead Ore, all Halloween Vanity Items and all Christmas Lights x200.

hey what do you want for the glowing snail, fishron wings and discount card? i have coral stone, gold platinum ore iron and lead ore and lime kelp orange bloodroot and sky blue flower.

Hi, im interested in the Corruption Key Mold, i have a few rare banners like Enchanted Sword, Anomura Fungus, and Flying Fish. I also have a few Crystal Shards, Iron/Lead Ore, all Halloween Vanity Items and all Christmas Lights x200.

I'm most interested in the Christmas lights, when would you like to trade? Can you set up a server?
[DOUBLEPOST=1421336358][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey what do you want for the glowing snail, fishron wings and discount card? i have coral stone, gold platinum ore iron and lead ore and lime kelp orange bloodroot and sky blue flower.

I would like the coral stone and dye material if possible.

I'm looking to get the Lucky Coin and a Crimson Key Mold, I've got a TON of rainbow bricks and some other stuff as well.

iv got
Sky Blue Flower x2
iron ingot x80
gold ingot x95
clay x89
that's it :(
also 15 plat coins if that works

i have around 200 crystal shards, id love the hardy saddle, amber mosquito, scaly truffle, or zephyr fish

Back
Top Bottom