Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardog

Terrarian
Man, it seems like no one is talking about this thing. Is it awful or what? I've been having a lot of fun with it, the pumpkins so are bouncy. I have to admit it's not on par with its tier though.

One thing people don't seem to know is that it hits twice. I don't know why, it's kinda weird but it helps with damage a lot.

What I find to be the actual problem with the weapon is it's ammo. 25 damage, compared to the rocket 3's 55. Why so much lower? Sure it's cheaper but that doesn't matter at endgame.

I can't give an opinion on it with top-tier ranged armor/loadout, since i use magic, but from what i've used it seems pretty powerful, but not to fun to use, i personally prefer the Snowman Cannon.

I'd say the opposite actually. Snowman cannon is more powerful (as it should be) but less fun because it homes and isn't bouncy.

Jack-o-lantern isn't necessarily bad, it's just that there's something better in the same tier. Actually, Stynger is better too, but that's kind of a whole different style of weapon.

The niche it holds also bears no use for Duke Fishron or the Moon events in comparison to other commonly used weapons in the events. Hence it gets little use and mention, alike to the Candy Corn Rifle and Elf Melter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom