PC ~ Join the coming group playthrough

Taka

Terrarian
I have decided to finally play through the game as a group and would like to get around 5 people to join me. I am not looking for people who want to complete the game I am instead looking for people who would like to do a full long run with some twists that will involve an increase in difficulty and length of Terraria itself. The goal of this group server would be to build, automate and thrive, with community set challenges for progression. Some challenges would involve getting all possible items before progressing to hard mode, these items would be gathered by all the players and featured in some building where we will work together to progress. As there is an increased amount of players that will be playing than a normal play-through the world size would be very large compared to normal making exploration and space to build less limited. I would like the players that apply to be able to use Curse for voice chat with each other (Team speak will be coming as the group gets to know each other better) and be committed to the challenge and length of this play-through. Of course since this is supposed to be a challenging group play-through the players items and upgrades will be saved server side so that the player cannot go to other worlds and progress past the server limitations. If you are interested add me on Curse my name there is: TakaICP.

PS:
I have a timezone of 12+ as I live in Auckland, New Zealand. This doesn't mean that if you live in America or other you cannot join it just means we will have to have a discussion together on where to locate the server.

That sounds pretty cool, I've never tried that before and I live in Australia so the time difference isn't much. I've sent you a friend request on curse as aqua mariner.

Back
Top Bottom