Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 11
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
whenever I have the music box equipped or placed (and activated), it just doesn't play the credits. it plays the song, but not the credits. This problem happens very consistently in single player (maybe multiplayer too, I've only done light testing in multiplayer), across worlds (early game and post-ml), players (Pre-hm and post-ml), and difficulties (Journey and classic). I haven't tried all the combinations, so theoretically there could be a combo where it works, however due to the consistency of it I doubt it (but I'm willing to try any).
Also defeating ml for the first time in a world does still play the credits, as well as the "credits" option in the main menu, but not the music box. I don't know what could be causing this, or what is relevant here, but it does happen very consistently. If you'd like me to provide more information I will, but since idk what could be causing this idk what to add.

btw I did verify my files too, it's still a problem.

According to the wiki:
The Journey's End Music Box behaves differently depending on if it is equipped in a social slot or accessory slot. Equipping it in a social slot only plays the music while equipping it in an accessory slot plays the full credits sequence.

Reactions: B2
According to the wiki:
The Journey's End Music Box behaves differently depending on if it is equipped in a social slot or accessory slot. Equipping it in a social slot only plays the music while equipping it in an accessory slot plays the full credits sequence.
Apparently it was that simple, thank you! <3

Back
Top Bottom