Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to ask, since there are no wings if, not like usable wings in the game, but my vanity item has small wings on its back if it will be alright?
That sounds fine.
Can u work together on it, if so are there any guideline for it?
You're welcome to work together, but only one user can submit the vanity, and that is the only user that will get credited in-game.
I'm just curious. Wings aren't allowed, but are tails? Like with the Alien Halloween costume.
I would imagine that's fine.
If two people come up with the same idea, and one of them ends up winning, who gets the credit?
Well, the one who ends up winning. Most likely it'd be the person with the highest quality submission, in terms of artwork, information about the set etc.
I have a question about what can be submitted. Does it have to be all parts (head, torso, legs) to be a valid entry or can it be like only legs and torso?
It does not, but you have a higher chance of being picked if you design a full set. Maybe try and think of items that go with the headgear you're thinking of.

im pretty sure my question got overlooked, can i take an existing boss mask and expand off of it?

example, lunatic cultist mask and give it a cloak. am i allowed to do that?

We all scream for...

Hey, this one is just the headpiece, I made an idle animation but it's harder to see because it's 21 by 12 pixels or something.
The idea is that it's ice cream, but get this, it's on your head! :0

From the beginning, I wanted to make something that had a really cool, (Pun intended :p) animated effect around a vanity piece.
I wasn't really able to do it because I had no idea what hat I wanted it to be on, so instead, I just decided on making an ice cream cone hat because I figured that's not all too normal, but then a cool particle effect would look dumb on the hat.

Obviously, credit to the game developers for making the Tuxedo, good luck with the competition everyone else!

"Feel free to add sprinkles!"

View attachment 241724View attachment 241752View attachment 241760
Love this vanity... looks cool and the dripping effect also looks very awesome!

Excuse me, I have question. The entry, it's a sprite (pixel character) or an artwork (drawing, painting, etc)? Sorry, if this kind of question has been asked before.

[QUOTE = "Kamakatcha, poste: 1907406, membre: 165254"]
Vous pourriez peut-être débloquer les éléments suivants après avoir vaincu le duc fishron en mode expert sans prendre un seul coup. Il s'appelle l'Aquatron 2000
View attachment 242073
[/CITATION]
Same idea haha !

im pretty sure my question got overlooked, can i take an existing boss mask and expand off of it?

example, lunatic cultist mask and give it a cloak. am i allowed to do that?
You can, but I think it hurts your chances. You'd do better to come up with something totally unique.
Excuse me, I have question. The entry, it's a sprite (pixel character) or an artwork (drawing, painting, etc)? Sorry, if this kind of question has been asked before.
Yes, that's right.

I think a wisp outfit would be cool so yeah i drew something
(Im a bad drawer)View attachment 242114
1584265445126.png
Made you some concept art XD

Do we need to make a whole set or can we make something like a really cool hat only? Because I am really untalented with making a chest vanity but I have a really cool Idea for a hat.

My idea is a shark but with an Afro ino sharks are already amazing but slam an Afro on it and damn that is epic.
The inspiration for this piece is from my username that i always use TheAfroShark which is a combination one of my favourite things, sharks, and my massive Afro.
This image is a rough idea i wouldn't consider it a final piece i used the textures from Terraria to make it.
View attachment 240237
Name- Is that a shark with an Afro?
nice drawing

Do we need to make a whole set or can we make something like a really cool hat only? Because I am really untalented with making a chest vanity but I have a really cool Idea for a hat.
While you can, ReLogic are primarily looking for vanity sets, so it will dramatically decrease your odds. Remember that you don't have to do pixelart (they'll be resprited by the artists anyway) just some way of getting your idea across.

Mushroom Set

So this is my submission, please apologise my bad drawing skills.
I chose to make a mushroom set because the Mushroom biome is one of my favourite biomes and I thought this could be something fun to wear in-game.
All of the details are included in the pic.
Also, I had assumed we could determine the source of the outfit but apparently that isn't the case, so most of the dialogue I added and the tooltips won't make sense unless the source is the clothier (oops :p)
View attachment 242113View attachment 242113
m8 ur handwriting is the exact same as mine

View attachment 238921View attachment 238924hi this is my design it haft demon haft angel its called darkess. It was made by a legendary haft demon and angel blacksmith but the blacksmiths loved a demon which betrayed him and the rage corrupted the armour and when ever you get low on health the angel did goes darker as well as the demon side let's of a dark aura and the angel side let's of a light aura.

The angel side has a silver white colour base and the demon side has a black and dark purple with a couple neon purple outlines
Just a question am I aloud to clean my design up and or make it look better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom