Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope something more modern looking wins, medieval is cool, but I like a good looking sport with a nice dress shirt and khakis y'now?

I'm kind of sad. I didn't finish it till just before it locked down, and the way I submitted it made it look really bad. It is on the last page, but this is a better picture. I hope this doesn't disqualify me for reposting my submission.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    3.7 KB · Views: 84
I feel very sorry for the relogic team. They have to go through 352 pages of entries, just to find the 3 best ones. Good luck relogic and I hope you don’t lose your sanity :D
Yeah... over 7,000 entries and only a handful get to be finalists... it is all very exciting though.

I feel very sorry for the relogic team. They have to go through 352 pages of entries, just to find the 3 best ones. Good luck relogic and I hope you don’t lose your sanity :D
and they have to do it by friday if they're revealing the finalists on the stream

The gates have closed, and now all of our submissions do bloody battle. It's been super rad seeing everybodies ideas, and I can't wait to see the results! Here's hoping, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom