Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
In the list of Jungle Mimic's drops, there's a line that is about RegisterToNPC(NPCID.BigMimicJungle, ItemDropRule.Common(ItemID.GelBalloon, 3, 69)); (the last line of the Jungle Mimics drops)
This line causes an exception each time the Jungle Mimic tries to drop the Sparkle Slime Balloon as it tries to drop between 69 and 1 items
This makes the Jungle Mimic not able to drop the balloons and make it not drop the coins, hearts, mana 1/3 of the time.
I know secret seeds aren't your priority, but exceptions are written in the logs on tmodloader and it might confuse modders to see exceptions System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: minValue must be less than maxValue (Parameter 'minValue') a third of the time.
I was also wondering if it was a joke or if it was a mistake.

That explains why it never seems to drop the sparkle slime balloons, despite them being listed in its drop table on the wiki. I've farmed dozens of Jungle Mimics now and never once seen them drop, which while possible would be astronomically unlikely if they really have a 1/3 chance of dropping.

That explains why it never seems to drop the sparkle slime balloons, despite them being listed in its drop table on the wiki. I've farmed dozens of Jungle Mimics now and never once seen them drop, which while possible would be astronomically unlikely if they really have a 1/3 chance of dropping.
Yeah I removed it from the wiki
Originally I put it as "69-1 ?" because I found it weird but someone wrote that it dropped 69 so I guessed it was true

Back
Top Bottom