NPCs & Enemies Jungle Mimic drops

thecoolkni

Terrarian
I found a Jungle Mimic today and got excited to see what it would drop, turns out it was just some potions. I thought my luck was bad so I found and killed another one. nothing special, so I checked the wiki and it said this mimic had no unique drops, while every other mimic does. Don't get me wrong, I love the update and it's huge amount of content. I still haven't seen everything yet, but this just a suggestion page for 1.3.1 or another mini-content update. As for what it could drop, I have one idea, but other people could post their thoughts down below. Anyway, here is my weapon idea.

Thorn Shotgun. stats:
32 base ranged damage
7 base knockback
7.5 base velocity
4% base crit chance
Very Slow speed (41)
Rarity: light red
Description: Shoots a spread of poisonous thorns, uses one bullet per thorn spread, extra damage depends on bullet used.

Sorry if this thread makes me look corny.

I found a Jungle Mimic today

I'm pretty sure you just looked on the wiki. Jungle Mimics do not spawn naturally, nor do they spawn with an item.

EDIT: I should probably say something about the weapon itself. I'm not an expert at balance, but it seems fine. It deals more damage than the Tactical Shotgun, but with a slower fire rate. I like it.

Last edited:
In the Terraria Wikipedia it states:

"Jungle Mimics are currently unimplemented, and do not spawn naturally nor can they be spawned manually via an item."

Last edited:

"Jungle Mimics are currently unimplemented, and do not spawn naturally nor can they be spawned manually via an item.Jungle Mimics are currently unimplemented, and do not spawn naturally nor can they be spawned manually via an item."

Exactly.

"Jungle Mimics are currently unimplemented, and do not spawn naturally nor can they be spawned manually via an item."
I posted this before that was on the wiki.

P.S. This thread is ancient, so don't post on it. Can a mod lock it please?

Jungle whip!
Whips have a similar attack motion to the Solar Eruption.
50-60 Base Melee Damage
6 Base Knockback
4% Base Critical Hit
Average Speed (27)
14 Base Velocity
Rarity: Pink
Description: May cause Posion

Back
Top Bottom