tModLoader Just ideas I wanna bring out to those who are making tmodloader mods!

~JohnCenaBaptist~

Skeletron Prime
I honestly do not know how to make mods. I am really bad at coding, spriting, etc. So basically I am useless at making mods.

Here are some ideas for you mod makers who have nothing to do...(but please though, make some mods out of these ideas because I see a lack of them...)
Some of these ideas can also be challenges for those who are really good at coding, so take them on!!

If any of you wanna do this be sure to tell me in the replies below!!! I really want so see this come to life despite my inability to make even the simplest terraria mods...

Ideas

1. sword skills! (you can also make skills for things such as guns, magic and so on...)
(for reference at what I'm hinting on, here are links)

2. more sophisticated npc systems (like those mods that add more dialogue but like, more livelier)

3. things that spawn mobs! (examples are like the dispensers in minecraft!)
(for reference, here is a link!)

4. increase the number of npcs in your world...

5. even larger maps! (for a little incomplete reference,)

6. teleporting from one terraria world to another... (an example would be super terraria world)

7. a way to use dyes on basically every item (like that one anvil mod which customises the weapon's color that I forgot the name of)

I will add more if I get more ideas
Anyways, that's it!
Hope you guys make some of these mods!:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom