tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I'm trying to play Kalciphoz's RPG Mod and something glitched when using a weapon rack resulting in this:
20171125112556_1.jpg
20171125112601_1.jpg
I have already disabled and reloaded the mods, I have also reinstalled Kalciphoz's RPG Mod but it stayed the same.
[doublepost=1511639101,1511638653][/doublepost]
Looks amazing so far. I can't wait to play this in multiplayer. A suggestion is to maybe allow players to switch the position of the hotbar and the player stats? I'm so used to the default i'm finding it hard to adjust to it 0-0
Maybe in multiplay it would be cool to see other people's level above their head!
Ex: Jamison
-----Level 4

Tried to play with my Friends on Steam Multiplay but it seems to not work correctly i tried with and without other mods. am i doing something wrong or does it not work in multiplayer currently?

I'm loving the mod so far. I did run into some issues with the inventory system though. Not sure if it has been addressed but certain items, like the information items, wont display information when they are not in your current inventory. For example, I placed my life form analyzer in inventory 1, but when I switched over to inventory 2, the icon for the life form analyzer didn't show up. Still, this mod is one of the best mods I have played and this is only a minor issue for me. Great work on the mod, I can't imagine how hard this mod is to program.

oh man I would love to learn more about all the possible drops this mod has to offer.

Only 10 minutes in and I already got a minigun off the winged fish rip

Tried to play with my Friends on Steam Multiplay but it seems to not work correctly i tried with and without other mods. am i doing something wrong or does it not work in multiplayer currently?

Multiplayer is bugged currently, the next update will fix it. Give it some time, he's working hard on it.

when i talk to a npc and open the shop, i can't see the shop,
is this a bug ? i'm using calamity mod, terraria overhaul and imksushi
please help

Hopefully this hasn't already been mentioned, but I seem to be having a bug with weapons (dropped ones, at least). I'm currently playing a medium-core character and every time I die the dropped (Procedurally generated, not sure about boss weapons or the like) weapons I had in my inventory become unusable. Their title is replaced with "Procedurally Generated <weapon type>; Please Ignore", while the stats remain the same.

Two other things I wanted to note, in case they were bugs:

1. A spell of mine allows me to teleport a small distance, even through (and into) walls. I assume this is a bug, since I can't see anything in the glyphs I used mentioning it. The configuration is Orange Star Glyph, Green Cross Glyph, Yellow Moon Glyph (Respective effects: Summons a winged eyeball to cast the spell, Conjures giant arrows that deal ranged damage, Throws whirling projectiles that pierce the enemies.) Edit: Seems this happens with the Purple Star Glyph (Summons an obelisk to cast spell) too. Is this intentional, or some problem/glitch with these summoning-type glyphs?

Edit 2: Never mind, I'm stupid. Didn't realize both of them had the Vanish modifier.

2.This could be due to my mod setup, but Crowns don't seem to be very rare.

For reference, my mods are Thorium, Spirit Mod, this mod, No More Tombs (Not that I imagine that would affect anything, but I'm not a modder so just in case) and I had Magic Storage enabled at the start of my character and world (Though I have since disabled it, what was the issue with it?).

when i talk to a npc and open the shop, i can't see the shop,
is this a bug ? i'm using calamity mod, terraria overhaul and imksushi
please help

Not sure if you've already tried this, but I had the same issue and I checked what others were saying early in the thread. For me it was an issue with Autopause, and was fixed after I turned that off.

Last edited:
There seems to be a slight issue with kRPG & Thorium; The Inspiration notes from Thorium mod (which should act like hearts or mana stars) act like they were normal items, you can pick them up and have them in your inventory. That shouldn't be possible

First of all really good mod, it just works well :D. However some things arent clear to me enough, especially crit chance, it would appear that increasing cirt rate through standard terraria way does not add as much as it says, i mean whren weapons states it has 50% chance it doesnt really crit every second shot, it seems much more like the crit based on quickness. So i humbly request explanation of crit mechanics in your mod :D

Strange everytime I try to pick a crown it shows that I got the item but actually I didn't got the crown, it doesn't shows in my inventory

Hi guyz trying the mod there, but i got a question how do i use my glyphs ? when i try to put them in the slot nothing happen ...

crowns are propably in a hidden inventory slot, just try to upgrade something you will see them.

you need to pt 3 glyphs in each one hole on spell slot, and then just use spell by coresponding key.

If I try to play on a server with this mod, the game laggs like hell. Its the mods fault or something to do with some other mod in combination. Can someone help?

If I try to play on a server with this mod, the game laggs like hell. Its the mods fault or something to do with some other mod in combination. Can someone help?

Multiplayer is currently bugged and will be fixed in the next update.
[doublepost=1511741575,1511741518][/doublepost]
Hi guyz trying the mod there, but i got a question how do i use my glyphs ? when i try to put them in the slot nothing happen ...

Make sure you have one of each glyph in each slot and press either Z, X, C, or V depending on which circle you put the glyphs in to cast the spell.

Back
Top Bottom