tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum.
Answering a previous question about invisible inventory, the solution is to go back to the previous version of tmodloader 0.10.1.

On the other hand my mistake is to place objects on the shelves of weapons.
I have to mention that I also have Calamitymod 1.2.3.4 installed

I add the two images that show the error.

Attachments

• Error terraria dentro.jpg
    Error terraria dentro.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 1,180
  • error terraria mods.png
    error terraria mods.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 507
So it sounds like the mod just hasn't been updated for the new changes then? Well that explains why it was one day and then now its invisible. Suppose I'll wait till its fixed then.

Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum.
Answering a previous question about invisible inventory, the solution is to go back to the previous version of tmodloader 0.10.1.
I had the same problem, downgraded to 0.10.1 and it worked, but now when I open up the merchant his shop isn't there, that a glitch to do with tmodloader or maybe its another mod? I have nothing that would affect it as far as I know?

EDIT: Ok so I figured it out, auto-pause is something I use a lot cause it lets me concentrate during situations where I need time paused like during a boss fight where another weapon might be better than the one i'm using
I can keep auto-pause on by opening my inventory then clicking to open the shop while in my inventory to open the shop

Last edited:
Idk if this idea has been pitched but what about upgrade packs? Instead of starting with 3 inventory pages, start with 1 or less (maybe depending on what the player chooses) and you end up finding more backpack space from bosses or mobs? Or crafting it yourself?

REPOST:
I'm trying to play Kalciphoz's RPG Mod and something glitched when using a weapon rack resulting in this:
index.php
index.php
I have already disabled and reloaded the mods, I have also reinstalled Kalciphoz's RPG Mod but it stayed the same.

How about ARPG elements ? I'm really avid Diablo player and this would make me comeback to Terraria

Props to you, really game changing mod

Hey I have encountered a bug when i install the mod exactly as directions shown everything works fine but when i press esc to enter the inventory everything in the hud dissapears and i can only click settings. I have tried deleting config.json and also pressing f11 and nothing seems to work. Help? I really want to play this mod so bad

Hey I have encountered a bug when i install the mod exactly as directions shown everything works fine but when i press esc to enter the inventory everything in the hud dissapears and i can only click settings. I have tried deleting config.json and also pressing f11 and nothing seems to work. Help? I really want to play this mod so bad
Apparently the solution is downgrading your tmodloader to the previous version, according to other people in the thread.

New account on the forums but just started playing the Krpg Mod and loving it so far. Has there been a solution to the occasional "slow-mo" bug/issue with this mod yet? I will play fine at high fps (no idea what its normally, but its a smooth 60fps style) and then randomly it will sometimes "drop" down to like 5fps to give it a "slow-motion" speed to the game basically. I tried reading through the pages but I can only read so much lol. Any help would be cool

If inventory doesn't show up in new tML version

All you have to do is rebuild the mod source right inside the game. New version has changed one method's return type, and for some reason built mod requires it to be the same, even though it is not used. What you have to do is extract the mod and copypaste it from Mod Reader folder to Mod Sources folder, and then just build it from the game. You'll also have to download TerrariaOverhaul mod for build to succeed (no idea why that's required for weak references)

Last edited:
So, Warmth Potions don't seem to negate the slow effect from the Cold damage added to enemies by this mod. I think they should. The thing is, the slowdown acts like a sort of knockback, which I absolutely despise - which is why I use a shield. But there seems to be no way to negate the slowdown from getting hit with cold damage - unless I'm missing something?

I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way to stop the slowing effect of cold damage? And if not, could you please add one?

I personally dont like how the ui is flipped from the normal game but then the inventory appears on the correct side <- dont really understand that, its really not designed well in my opinion.

I think it would work better if the health and inventory were in the same spots as the vanilla game.

One complaint: I've been playing this mod with Calamity and am getting one shot by contact damage all the time. I just beat Providence and am killing the bosses to prep for DoG but every time I try to fight one of these bosses I die from contact damage ;_;

Guys I have a bug where if i press ESC to open my inventory nothing shows up except the setting option on the bottom right of the screen. What should i do ?

ok, premise a simple google search seems to not give any result so it seems like its not an issue in the main mod so i'm asking here.

Does anyone that plays this game with the thorium mod has an issue with inspiration notes (that should replenish your inspiration resource for firing bard weapons) ending in your inventory (wich they shouldnt i checked the wiki) instead of acting like mana or hp drops?

i'm very new with terraria modding
The other mod is generally just for the leveling of a "class" accessory. although i seem overpowered even with the basic class with both mods on.

I just installed Kalciphoz mod and can't seem to find how to open my inventory, it's currently bound to tab and pressing it get's rid of everything but the settings tab in the bottom right. Is there another key used that I don't know about???

Back
Top Bottom