tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Anyone else getting some tremendous amounts of fps drop when opening chests? Or walking near a crafting station when you have stuff you can craft? Because my FPS goes from 60 to around 20 and starts stuttering like hell after this update.

I'm not the mod author but I'm going to hazard a guess that the hack they made to allow crafting to access all three inventories at once is probably the culprit. I'd recommend just using Magic Storage now that it works for all of your crafting needs in the meantime

Hello, i have a little problem with de last version of the mod.

I have the calamity mod installed, i play a few hours with everything ok. But, when i put the new version of the mod My Ui Disappeared.

Plz, need help.

Is there a way to disable the procedural loot? I want to play only with the leveling/glyph systems enabled.

Maybe a config option can be added?

I don't see any changelog in the first post, or any reasons for being incompatible, it just says it is.
Seems the changelog on page 18 wasn't added to the first post, sorry.

To answer your question: kRPG is now compatible with Magic Storage. The reason why it wasn't before is because both mods change the UI and this mod author didn't know Magic Storage existed.

I have disabled all the other mods except KRPG, but when I open my inventory, i still cant see anything but the background like this. any ideas?

Attachments

• 20171211040242_1.jpg
    20171211040242_1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 177
I have disabled all the other mods except KRPG, but when I open my inventory, i still cant see anything but the background like this. any ideas?

If you're on latest tModloader and latest kRPG this will not happen, so most likely one of the two isn't updated for you

i`m not sure if others have mentioned this before me and if so can someone show me what the response was, but i cant seem to place any of the weapons on weapon racks and sometimes when i sort my items some weapons just up and disappear with a weird bug note in the text that overrides another bug note.I just wanted to know if it was a bug that was gonna get fixed or if it was just something that cant be fixed (side note edit: any time i do place a weapon it becomes two brown blacks on top of the rack and then when i try to pick it up it becomes a bell or on the odd chance a soul of light) ~Thank you for reading this and have a nice day :).

figured out how to add images

TeVvHkR.png

placed: no weapon rack in inv and weird blocks on said placed rack and one bell in the trash.

yckHvSE.png

after destroying frame: weapon rack back and another bell but no weapon back.

Last edited:
i`m not sure if others have mentioned this before me and if so can someone show me what the response was, but i cant seem to place any of the weapons on weapon racks and sometimes when i sort my items some weapons just up and disappear with a weird bug note in the text that overrides another bug note.I just wanted to know if it was a bug that was gonna get fixed or if it was just something that cant be fixed (side note edit: any time i do place a weapon it becomes two brown blacks on top of the rack and then when i try to pick it up it becomes a bell or on the odd chance a soul of light) ~Thank you for reading this and have a nice day :).

figured out how to add images

TeVvHkR.png

placed: no weapon rack in inv and weird blocks on said placed rack and one bell in the trash.

yckHvSE.png

after destroying frame: weapon rack back and another bell but no weapon back.

Modded items and weapon racks or Item Frames never have, and probably never will work properly was my understanding of it. If an author gets them to work consistently, I'd be very surprised because I don't believe there's a way for tModloader to keep things constant yet

Modded items and weapon racks or Item Frames never have, and probably never will work properly was my understanding of it. If an author gets them to work consistently, I'd be very surprised because I don't believe there's a way for tModloader to keep things constant yet

that makes sense. i have some weapons from other mods up fine i was really hoping that i could put these ones up to because some of them look so amazing. thank you for the explanation on why btw.

so I've found something that *really* irks me so far and I'm sure it's probably an oversight or something, but the debuffs in the mod appear to not be blocked by the "status god" accessories in vanilla or other mods, like the ice-slow from here isn't blocked or prevented by an accessory that should by all rights prevent that type of debuff.

It gets rather frustrating dying to a Calamity boss because they seem to always have ice procs that bypass my status immunity that I know I've geared for properly. It's been a long time since Polterghast rekt me this hard, and every time has been to ice procs slowing me to a crawl :L

Hello, I have a bug report for ya:

When playing with Terraria Overhaul (BETA 18, so the latest version Mirsario has up at the time of writing) the game has a heavy performance drop when holding any of the procedurally generated melee items or wands. By holding I mean it's your currently selected hotbar item, or you left clicked it in your inventory. I think it's something to do with your mod (and its compatibility with overhaul) and not overhaul itself because it only affects these items, no other mod items are affected. This list of non affected items also includes your non-procedurally generated ranged weapons.

Here is the log file, it just has stack callbacks for overhaul. If this is actually an overhaul issue I'll go and post over there.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G7Srvzm5kQJ317N2JnX0XKM-NakRjYvw

If you need anything else just let me know.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom