tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Hello, got a strange bug - for no reason, this message appears twice:

Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item)

And in logs it shows next:

Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.   at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item)   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetGlobalItem(Item item, Type type)
   at Terraria.Item.GetGlobalItem[T]()
   at kRPG.kProjectile.SelectItem(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\kProjectile.cs:line 134
   at kRPG.kProjectile.AI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\kProjectile.cs:line 122
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

And it also appears twice.

For unknown reason it doesn't affect game in any way - just appears in chat.

I'm playing with next mods - tested without them, got same problem -
"Bluemagic",
"CalamityMod",
"Fargowiltas",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"Infinity",
"kRPG",
"MagicStorage",
"NoMoreTombs",
"RecipeBrowser",
"StopDying",
"ThoriumMod",
"VeryShortRespawn",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"XItemStats"​

Last public TModLoader version - 0.10.1.3, last Terraria version - 1.3.5.2

EDIT:

It seems to appear much more often when mobs appears. Perhaps it happen only when mobs appears.

Last edited:
there is a fatal bug where when you pick up items when your inventory is full, the item flew as it being picked up but not placed in Inventory, which mean it instantly discarded..

this could be fatal with Calamity Mod, as when you pick up rare item when your inventory is full, it dissappear instantly (Bar of Life wasted :D)

my starter items crash the game, i have a chain knife and my spell creates 7 copies of it to go around me when i use the chain knife it crashes

So I'm using this mod along with Calamity and Magic Storage (ooo!). Excellent mod by the way, but how does the Magic Storage mod break or bug the RPG Mod? (Haven't gotten access to any of them fancy items yet).
Thanks!

This mod and Even more Modifiers work together well but with the reforge bug, I can't change the modifiers Even more Modifiers adds, unless that isn't a bug

Having a blast with this mod, but I've got a glyph-related question:
What does "orbiting fire" mean on a glyph's description? I added it to an obelisk but appears to do the same as its non-orbiting-fire counterpart.

i would like to talk to the person who decided to add the "stunned: halted all movement" debuff
i do not like the stunned debuff
i hate it
it makes profaned guardians near impossible

edit: shut up släfto

Last edited:
When i use this mod with Terraria Overhaul the sword/staffs and magic are invisible when attack causing no damage. There's a way to fix it? or i need to drop Terraria Overhaul mod?

Fantastic mod! One issue I have though: it seems that Inspiration Notes are not consumable when using this mod, which they should be consumed like hearts or mana stars. Also, I can't seem to access the Camera Mode when I have this mod.

Is there a way to edit the config to make it so that dodge (and possibly acc aswell) or hit chance on enemies is disabled? I am not a fan of having a mob that was supposed to die instead live and kill me because I missed.

Last edited:
@Kalciphoz, if you were to disable the mod, and then reenable it, would you lose your level? Also, if you had items in one of the other inventories, and disabled Kalciphoz, would you lose those items?

I just tried the mod but my inventory isn't showing up. whenever I press escape only "settings" shows up. When I tried to open a living wood chest the same thing happened.

I found a bug or something. With the Calamity Mod, my health could not get past a certain health. When I healed, it just jumped back to the health before, if that makes any sense...

Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.  at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item)  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
I keep getting above in my chat and logs. If there is a C solution I can get, I'll fix it with provided code. Kalciphoz, pls fix.
Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetGlobalItem(Item item, Type type)
at Terraria.Item.GetGlobalItem[T]()
at kRPG.kProjectile.SelectItem(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\kProjectile.cs:line 134
at kRPG.kProjectile.AI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\kProjectile.cs:line 122
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
Lines 133 - 139: in kProjectile.cs
elementalDamage = new Dictionary<ELEMENT, int>()
{
{ELEMENT.FIRE, 0},
{ELEMENT.COLD, 0},
{ELEMENT.LIGHTNING, 0},
{ELEMENT.SHADOW, 0}
};
I think the projectile ID is not registered in the dictionary, so the array is shorter than expected, hence out of bounds.

I also have posted this as an Issue on GitHub.

Is development continuing on this mod by chance? I had to use a community created patch that sends this mod back to a previous version to resolve the procedural generated weapon issue I was having.

I really like this mod and hope to see continued advances. Thank you.
[doublepost=1525585456,1525585266][/doublepost]
What does Wits do?

Wits increases your resistances.

If I recall correctly, I think it also increased your total mana, but I'm not 100% certain about this one.
[doublepost=1525585741][/doublepost]
When i use this mod with Terraria Overhaul the sword/staffs and magic are invisible when attack causing no damage. There's a way to fix it? or i need to drop Terraria Overhaul mod?

This is definitely a compatibility issue with Terraria Overhaul. However, if you do some diligent searching on the internet there is a community created patch that will return KRPG to a previous version that is compatible. I've been using it myself from time to time. Works well.

Back
Top Bottom