Xbox One Kelsi's Trade Shop

Has this particular trading outpost helped in your needs?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, mostly!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kelsi_Kitsune

Terrarian
I currently do not have an exceptional amount of items, but feel free to inquire about an item you want/need. As per rules of the site, no hacked items, no real-world items/currency, etc., etc. I'm normally always on, so if you need something I should be around. If I'm not on, the significant other most likely will be, so this shop will probably be open 24/7.

Transactions accepted:
  • Selling items for cash(Platinum, Gold, Silver, copper. Will go based off of the item's actual sale price, to keep things fair. If it doesn't have a price, you can decide what it's worth, so long as it's reasonable.)
  • Buying items you're looking for. money transaction same as above. This way I can't cheat you out of your hard earned money.
  • Trading items for other items. It is a trade shop after all.
I have a small collection of items, so if anyone wants to donate some items, you'll be rewarded. Is totally asking to buy your unused goodies.

If you don't want to place your gamertag out in the open, message me, and we'll see what we can do.

@Monodon, Sorry for the late reply. In case you've not gotten them yet, I don't have any controllers right now, they kinda broke. I think I did have the former at some point, but I can't check now. I'm pretty sure I've never acquired Frog Legs, so I couldn't help you there. I'll try to get a controller soon and check, but you might want to inquire about the items in other shops, just to be safe.

@CoryOfTheNorth, I've neither statue, and no way to obtain them, since i have no controller. I'll be getting a controller at the end of the week, so if you haven't gotten it by then, please check back, and maybe I'll have one.

Would you be able to supply a butt-load of Chlorophyte. Two stacks of 999 would be good enough. GT PixelRO and alt is ORLEXIP

Willing to trade curruption key mold or weapon equivalent for vampire knives or crimson key mold , if not interested in curruption mold or weapon I’m willing to barter for the vampire knives

Back
Top Bottom