PC Kev`s Ultimate Terraria Survival guides! Now with 50% more Survival!

What do you think of this idea?

• Total voters

OmegaFoxie

Official Terrarian
>_starting "Hello.exe"...
>_launch_succesful...

Hello everybody! If we look at the kinda CRAZY title and the WEIRD introduction, i think we all know where this is going, don´t we?

Well, here it comes:

This is my Terraria Survival Guide Compilation! HURRAY!
"But dude, there no GUIDES here! (If you are reading this not too long after the initial creation of this thread) WTF are you talking about?!"

Well, this is where YOU, YES YOU!, come in:
You can request guides here. You want a guide on how to beat enraged Plantera with Mage equipment?
Request it, and i will see what i can do about that.
You want a guide on how to beat Skeletron and the EoW at the same time?
Just request it, and i will show what i can do!
Just keep in mind that if i cant figure a way out, that is VERY SIMPLE, VERY RESOURCE FRIENDLY, AND ACTUALLY WORKS MORE THAN 90% OF THE TIME, I am not going to post it.
BUT! This is where other players come in!
Explanation:
Someone requested a guide on how to beat enraged plantera with pre-plantera stuff only, and melee class only, and i cant find a way to do it (that actually meets all the requirements), BUT
YOU KNOW A WAY, then please send me a pm! And i will make sure that it lands here! Alternatively, you can post a comment here, but please use the Guide layout that you can see below this spoiler.

A guide would have this layout:

What do you need:
- List of equipment, including:
-Weapons
-Armor
-Accessories
-Potions
-Environmental requirements (certain biome, time, or a prepared arena, for example)

How to do it:
- Short and simple description on how to do it.

Additional information:
- As the name says :)
If you dont want your name to be used, just tell me. Also if i made the guide myself, the thanks to part will not be present.

Last edited:
This is a really interesting and fun concept! I don't have any Guide requests at the moment, but it's good to see someone so willing to help out the community. :)

Back
Top Bottom