Xbox One Key store

Where you satisfied with the key stores service?

• no, it was awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bounty_

Spazmatism
Hello and welcome to the key store!

This is a shop based on xbox one and focuses on the topic of trading and selling keys, molds and sometimes the weapons from them.

If interested leave your gt below specifying what you are buying and how many you want to buy.

Currently in stock: All keys, molds and weapons.
Current prices:
Keys are 2 platinum coins
Molds are 1 platinum coin
Weapons vary on price depending on the modifier and potential worth. (usually between 2-25 platinum depending on the weapon and etc.)

I will try to get back to people as quickly as I can.
---------------------------------------------------------

If you do not want to leave your gt then start a conversation with me and we can discuss the deal(s) in private!

Last edited:
Also buying mech boss souls, paying in platinum or trading, if interested leave a reply to this with your gt

Last edited:
How much are your keys?
The price is whatever you can trade for the keys/weapons (that is worth or useful to me however I will usually ask for crafting materials and sometimes blocks.) molds are 1 platinum for 2 molds

Although If you trade souls then its 30 (10 of each) souls for 2 keys or vamp knives, however weapons are special orders that will only be available for a certain time.

Last edited:
ill buy a corruption key GT is KillerChapineHD (my mic is sorta broken so it may or may not work at the time just gonna say that)

i have every key type and mold.... gamertag for xbox one is jbSPAWN send me a message on the the xbox. i am looking for blood root, vampire knives and the shadow staff.

I no longer need to buy keys and molds but I trade them when people want to exchange although I can get the weapons and I can give you the gt of my friend who sells orange bloodroots.

I'm looking for all the biome keys other than crimson, which I already have. Can you help? My GT is Osamabindeezul

Back
Top Bottom