PC Keyboard Suddenly Stopped Working Whilst Playing

Slumpstance96

Terrarian
In the middle of playing Terraria online with my friend my Keyboard suddenly stopped working. At the time I assumed my keyboard had died or something had gone wrong with the game, but as I tried to find a solution it became clear that the issue was more complex. I decided to use a different keyboard that did not use USB ports to connect, but this did not solve anything. I then deleted and reinstalled Terraria multiple times, but again nothing changed. This was followed with verifying the game cache, completely removing all elements of Terraria on my PC, disabling UAC, disabling my anti-virus software, restarting my PC, opening in administrator, and then completely removing all versions of C++. In the end all of this did absolutely nothing. However when I plug in my controller the game works, and when I try to play on my laptop it works. Finally I discovered that the E and R keys seem to work and are the only ones I can re-bind.

I am currently at a point where I am considering giving up because all of the possible avenues that were open to me have proved to be useless.

Back
Top Bottom