Xbox One Keyboard Ui/Inventory

LewdReX

Terrarian
There is no quick trash. No shift click in inventories such as chests so I have to manually drag every individual Item back and forth from the inventory. when opening the map and scrolling with the mouse wheel it zooms out either way too far or way too close with no in between. Splitting Item stacks is very inefficient. When attempting to pull an Item out of the ammo slot, it pulls one at a time similar to splitting a stack which is annoying and also inefficient. You cannot Hide/Unhide Accessories with a mouse and keyboard (I momentarily switch to my controller to do this). When scrolling through menus with the mouse wheel such as the achievements menu, bestiary, and most importantly the crafting menu, and the research/duplication menu in journey mode, just like the map it’ll go way too far, for the crafting menu it makes it so that you cannot see some crafting options if you have many things you’re able to craft so you have to either switch to controller and scroll down using that or use the search function which can be pretty sensitive to spelling especially if it’s a new item which you don’t know how to spell yet. These are some issues at the top of my head but I know I’ve ran into more.

Back
Top Bottom