tModLoader King slime additions

Should i let you guys do the spriting or do you want me to do it

• Let us

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Afro King

Terrarian
I dont even know how to make a mod, this is just an idea so i would like help, but here we go

Biome king slimes

Desert = sandy

Hell = burning

Jungle = poison

Cavern = mossy

Ocean = watery

Dungeon = shining

Underground = dirty

New boss = all gels including pink = god slime

New npc = all king slimes and the god slime killed

Names : forid, …

Sells: gel items, slime crowns (full moon) pink gel items (full and new moon) crowns (not full moon) solidifier, slime gun.

The gel types (sandy, burning, etc) switch per moon phase (Not sure of order)

Other : can start and be recruited for slime fights

Any suggestions?(order of gel types, new name for god slime, new name for underground gel, new name for slime king npc)

Please help, i would appreciate it if someone could help with modding and maybe spriting

I also dont even know how to put this onto tmodloader so that tmodloader prefix is just a goal

I hopefully am going to do the biome king slime sprites so do those if you want, you dont need to, and also remind me of any biomes i may have missed

Btw, I forgot the 3 evils (i rly like tobb's tinkering and the cyber so im taking those as canon, so if anyone can hopefully help with making it cross content if they're mods i would like that)
Contagion = rotten gel
corrupt = evil gel
crimson = bloody gel
covert = lively gel
hallow = blessed gel
cyber = mech gel

and you need 50 of each gel to make the slime god boss, and i want to make his stats somewhat post wof, but before the mech bosses

Also if someone could help with some drops from the god slime that would be nice
bcus i want to make it so the biome the king slime is from, you get loot from the chests there but the better the item the rarer it is

I hopefully am going to do the biome king slime sprites so do those if you want, you dont need to, and also remind me of any biomes i may have missed

Btw, I forgot the 3 evils (i rly like tobb's tinkering and the cyber so im taking those as canon, so if anyone can hopefully help with making it cross content if they're mods i would like that)
Contagion = rotten gel
corrupt = evil gel
crimson = bloody gel
covert = lively gel
hallow = blessed gel
cyber = mech gel

and you need 50 of each gel to make the slime god boss, and i want to make his stats somewhat post wof, but before the mech bosses

Also if someone could help with some drops from the god slime that would be nice
bcus i want to make it so the biome the king slime is from, you get loot from the chests there but the better the item the rarer it is
like if it is corrupt slime you can get vilethorn, and you need 50 royal gel (you get royal gel like royal mech gel from cyber king slime) and you only get the "chest" loot in expert (hallow, covert, and cyber dont have this)

Back
Top Bottom