Xbox 360 King's shop!

Krynosius

Terrarian
I HAVE MOVED FROM XBOX 360 TERRARIA TO PC THIS THREAD WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED!!!!!!

Hello everybody! I am Krynosius and I have been playing Terraria on Xbox 360 for a long time and I have gathered a lot of junk because I believe that everything has a use. But now that my worlds have been filled with junk, I am selling things to make some room. I will update the list of things i'm selling daily but I'm sure I have enough things to last a while. These items are...

• Web slinger
  • Bat hook
  • Bat wings
  • Ghost wings
  • Flame wings
  • Hoverboard
  • Spooky wings
  • Master ninja gear
  • Lava Waders
  • Ankh shield
  • Fire gauntlet
  • Strange glowing mushroom
  • Death Sickle
  • The Horsemans Blade
  • Terra Blade
  • Picksaw
  • Magnet sphere
  • Golden shower
  • Shadowbeam staff
  • Spectre staff
  • Staff of the Frost Hydra
  • Temple key
  • Corruption, Hallowed, Frozen, and Jungle key molds
  • Chlorophyte, Spectre, Turtle, and Shroomite armor sets
  • Shroomite bar
  • Chlorophyte bars
  • Broken hero swords
It would be great if everyone would use this template for requesting items (Item wanted, item you give in return, and then your Gamertag.)

Last edited:
Hey I know this isn't what your asking for but how do you find people to play with on the 360? I'm brand new to Terraria but I really can't seem to find anyone to play with most of the posts or people looking to play are old posts that don't apply anymore.. I'm really looking to play with new or experienced players so I or WE can learn from eachother.. Any advice?

With all that said I'd love to buy some ores.. I could farm something for you or buy it with gold. I'm 27yo and my GT is FightnIrish87

Well I don't know how to help you but if you can't find anyone I'll play with you. And what ores would you like, I have almost every ore in the game.

Sorry been so busy in terraria! I'd love to get some key molds would you add my GT and perhaps party to discuss possible payments?? I have a few friends I play with too if you want :)

Have you got : 5slime+bat+skeleton+crab+bird statues? (If you have them i can throw in some golem stuff to the offer below

Also i wwant to buy :1 magnet sphere , 1 specre staff , 1 golden shower . my offer is 1 frozen keymold ( i own 2 , but it may come in handy ;)) 4 bat scepters , 2 horsemans blades ,we can discuss it later( i also have 8 destroyer summons if interested)

Hey I'd love to get a jungle key mold and frozen key mold if you have them. A corruption one wouldn't hurt but I could go with out. I can offer you a ton of platinum coins, Crimson key molds, broken swords, terra blade, etc.
GT: Dr Sc00ns

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom