Weapons & Equip Knife Launcher!

Knive Launcher?

• Total voters
Weird sprite for something that launches knives.

Anyway, personally I'd prefer a shuriken-launching weapon, like Unreal's Razorjack/Ripper or Painkiller's Electrodriver, which makes shurikens bounce off walls like in these games. But this has been suggested before so I'm not getting my hopes up. :)

Can the knives stick onto the enemies doing damage over time because of how fast we shoot them?
P.S:Does not have to be added

while the sprite is strange I find the concept to be quite interesting however as knives do consumable damage shouldn't the weapon deal consumable damage I say this as there is already a precedent for this with the bone glove.

support though

while the sprite is strange I find the concept to be quite interesting however as knives do consumable damage shouldn't the weapon deal consumable damage I say this as there is already a precedent for this with the bone glove.

support though
Consumable damage doesn't exist, they deal throwing damage.

Though it should be specified in the post that deals throwing damage.

Though it should be specified in the post that deals throwing damage.
Are you on PC? As of 1.3, consumables no longer count as ranged weapons and in fact receive only universal damage boosts or boosts from Ninja or fossil armor. This affects any consumable item that is used as a weapon trowing knives shuriken javelins bones holy water ect.

receive only universal damage boosts or boosts from Ninja or fossil armor

image.jpg

Opps so my wording was wrong sorry :(. but my point still stands throwing damage is consumable damage as far as I'm concerned throwing knives do throwing damage so a weapon that shoots projectiles that deal throwing damage would have to also do throwing damage right?o_O
Yes, I agree. It should deal throwing damage.

Javelins would fit a cannon not a gun... And have more explosions. Also if it works in other games like saints row 4 it will work in terraria. But make it shoot rice please, rice makes it all better.

Back
Top Bottom