Drawings & Paintings Krowery's Drawings and other stuff...

Do you Play Terraria On Expert Mode or Normal Mode?

• Total voters

F2PKROW

Skeletron Prime
I've started to draw some things as of recently and it has been pretty relaxing and fun to think of what to draw and what scenario from Terraria that I would draw next. Its been challenging drawing but now that I've drew my first Terraria drawing, I thought that I'd post it (and any other Terraria drawings I'll do in the future) to Terraria Community Forums because I'd like to share it with many of you guys. It'll also help me improve my drawing skills as I'll be drawing more often and the Community members may be able to provide constructive criticism so I can get better at drawing!
ACA V. EoW.png
BoC.png

If you guys would like to request a Terraria related drawing, be specific about what the drawing should be!
Example - Guy in Ancient Cobalt Armor using a Vilethorn Vs. Eater of Worlds.
If you want it to be in a certain biome just ask as well.
I will only be doing ONE request at a time for sanity purposes.

Current Request By: NOBODY

Last edited:
Your drawing is amazing! Also, your style is very unique. Just some a minor nitpick: the Devourer kinda looks like a long Eater of Souls and it doesn't look "wormy" enough.

Your drawing is amazing! Also, your style is very unique. Just some a minor nitpick: the Devourer kinda looks like a long Eater of Souls and it doesn't look "wormy" enough.
Thanks for the compliment!, and as for the comment with the Devourer I see what you mean and I'll try to fix it sometime in the future by making the body with segments like the Eater of Worlds.

Back
Top Bottom