PS4 Large Community World and New Friends

oOXgmoneyXOo

Terrarian
Hello all. This thread has two purposes. I would like to discuss my idea of a large community world. I won't bore you with the details, but I can have a terraria world up and running 24/7. I would love to have a world fully populated. I think that something as I'm describing would be wonderful. Please give feedback on this. I would also just love people to play with and make awesome worlds with filled with many creations. I'm a very experienced player with a microphone. I'd really like to find a group of people to play with. Leave feedback or usernames below, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hello all. This thread has two purposes. I would like to discuss my idea of a large community world. I won't bore you with the details, but I can have a terraria world up and running 24/7. I would love to have a world fully populated. I think that something as I'm describing would be wonderful. Please give feedback on this. I would also just love people to play with and make awesome worlds with filled with many creations. I'm a very experienced player with a microphone. I'd really like to find a group of people to play with. Leave feedback or usernames below, and thank you for taking the time to read this.
I'm interested add tdsiordia

Back
Top Bottom