Items Large gems need some love

Large gems are one of the best little vanity things in my opinion, they dont take up as much space as other things can and they are always above the players head, however there is problem that they are guaranteed to drop upon death which can be quite infuriating especially when one dies a lot (heavily guilty of this), a potential solution to this could be to make them only drop when PvP is enabled or even a craftable variant that doesn't drop upon death, this would make it so capture the gem and other gamemodes that play with them are still easily playable while also having them as a vanity possible in a normal run.

Large gems are one of the best little vanity things in my opinion, they dont take up as much space as other things can and they are always above the players head, however there is problem that they are guaranteed to drop upon death which can be quite infuriating especially when one dies a lot (heavily guilty of this), a potential solution to this could be to make them only drop when PvP is enabled or even a craftable variant that doesn't drop upon death, this would make it so capture the gem and other gamemodes that play with them are still easily playable while also having them as a vanity possible in a normal run.
YES

I agree!

Large gems, along with most things I don't want to lose, go in a chest and get forgotten about. I think this is a very interesting idea and I would like to see how it would be applied.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom