tModLoader League of Legends

Everybody

Terrarian
Hello, I am Everybody! I am already working on (and made a few sprites) for an upcoming League of Legends mod which turns the items in the game to accessories in Terraria, which will also can be crafted into other items (such as Cloth Armor-> Bramble Vest). Check back for a list of completed items!

League Coins [The "currency" for the crafted items in this mod. They are dropped by every enemy in the game.]
Cloth Armor
Bramble Vest [Thorns effect with base 20 damage, same as in league. Cannot kill enemies, however. This is intentional.]
Chain Vest

Last edited:
i like lols items a lot so if they were added to terraria that would be great
Yeah! All of them are going to be crafted with custom currency (League Coins), but I don't know whether the amount currently dropped are enough to progress through the game or not (all enemies drop them).

Also, please add Signature Weapons from Champions. I have some in my mind already. All of them are colored Gold:

• Cursed Teddy Bear (weapon of Annie)
  • Summoning Weapon
  • 100 Summon Damage
  • Uses 100 Mana
  • Summons 1 Tibbers minion
  • Initial summon will stun the enemies.
  • Increase of Minion count will increase the damage Tibbers inflicted to enemies
  • Aside from that, Tibbers can attack players in PvP
  • Best Modifier: Ruthless
  • "You've been hit by... you've been struck by... TIBBERS!"
  • Buff Name: Tibbers!
  • Buff Tooltip: "Annie are you ok?"

• Avarosa's Bow (weapon of Ashe)
  • Ranged Weapon
  • 90 Ranged Damage
  • 22% chance of not consuming ammo
  • Fast
  • 15% knockback
  • Uses 100 Mana
  • Best Modifier: Unreal
  • two methods of attack
  • Lc: fast arrows that can chill enemies, similar to Ice Bow
  • Rc: a meter appears and as you hold RMB down, it will increase damage up to 150% max but depending on distance. Also, it will freeze the target. The longer the distance, the longer the freeze duration (up to 10 seconds).
  • "An ancient relic of one of the legendary princesses of The Freljord."

• Staff of Office (Azir's weapon)
  • Summoning Weapon
  • 50 Summon Damage
  • Uses 20 Mana
  • Summon Sand Soldiers to fight for you. You can summon Golden Disc too, if you got Azir's Set.
  • Best Modifier: Ruthless/Mythical [even lot of summoning staves are Ruthless, this staff is different since it affects knockback of minions, when summoning, simulating his Ult]
  • Buff Name: Sand Soldiers
  • Buff Tooltip: "Arise!"

I was thinking about melee weapon Darius Axe`s i don`t know what name of his Axe have. ( I don`t know this are gona have some changes or not )

• Axe of Noxian (Darius weapon)
  • Melee Weapon
  • 118 Melee Damage
  • 19% Critical Strike Chance
  • Slow
  • 28% Knockback
  • After hitting enemy it hive them Bleed what deal 25 Damage in 5 seconds. (Bleed stack 5 times)
  • After 5 stacks of bleed you will get buff what it work for 5 secends and you give 5 stack of bleed to another enemy until time runout if you not hit another enemy ( and you can saw Noxian`s logo over enemy ( 1598347913273.png) ). After killing enemy this status will be saved for another 5 second with max stack of Bleed
  • RMB (Noxian Guillotine) Swung Axe will have 20% more size and allow you deal masive damage to enemy what have Bleed. Damage increas if enemy have from 1 - 5 Bleed.
  • Killing enemy with RMB
  • Buff Name: Hemorrhage ( 1598347602575.png)
  • Buff Tooltip: "Unmatched power!"
Maybe you gona enjoy this who know.

Back
Top Bottom