Leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Empress of Light
Reasons:

1. I don't really like the community any more and it kinda felt like part of the game, so now that's missing.

2. 1.3 made me love the game, and also dislike it, striving away from what Terraria was.

3. Drop rates, grinding and farming. Let us craft more stuff please and thank you.

4. Mod support is off the wall. Everytime stuff gets added it only takes some months before it all gets shut down and broken. e.g. TSMC, tAPI. And then ya gotta wait for all your mods again. That's fun.

5. I just don't really find enjoyment anymore, I was trying to give the game one last chance with what looked like an awesome update was then shattered by this, (losing all my players and worlds and data for the 2nd time) and once again, drop rates. RNG is still a thing and will remain till the game eventually at some point dies. Otherworld might reinvoke something, but until then, I'm kinda done.

Have fun kiddies.

Threads about individual members are not permitted. Off Topic is meant to be used for topics that aren't related to Terraria, but still carry a general discussion value.

It is unfortunate that you're leaving, but that's your choice. I wish you well in that case.

This sort of topic is better suited to be on your Profile Page. So this Thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom