• Of course.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notice me please.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GodlyCutlass

Steampunker
Six years of Terraria experience. PC version is my old friend and probably the only one when I was a kid, actually bought it couple years back on Steam even though I've played it long before that. Said screw it one day after I did some work with dad and bought it, lol. Positive work ethic granted myself a job at an early age (before high school), back when I was poor and couldn't afford games. Nowhere near the many hours I've gained show up on my Steam account but the experience is there and the friends aren't either. Needless to say, this :red: was my childhood. Grew up with no one but my family, so I would always play around by myself seeing what I can explore and build. People play with me NOW and go holy :red:, how are you that good? How do you know so much? Practice, baby. Practice and a lot of freetime, you know? Still no friends but I absolutely adore this game and still screw around, man. Good times.

The picture is my first house after I got the game on Steam. I know it's nothing impressive, I just think it's sentimental. It marks a new beginning, almost a new chapter, you know? You probably don't give a :red:. Nevermind.
Hopefully I can get to know some people on here and finally make some good worth while friends.

Attachments

• 105600_screenshots_20160627192037_1.jpg
    105600_screenshots_20160627192037_1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom