• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • SWITCH 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC LFM for longterm play of my terraria modpack.

Zokutai

Terrarian
Hey! I'm Zokutai. I've been playing terraria for a while, and have now made a small modpack that I'd like to play with more people. Post here or send me a PM if interested! Thank you very much.

The mods I'm using are as follows:
[
"CalamityMod",
"CrystiliumMod",
"Fargowiltas",
"imkSushisMod",
"LootBags",
"MagicStorage",
"Pumpking",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ShorterRespawn",
"ThoriumMod",
"Tremor",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"VeinMiner",
"SkyblockMod",
"WheresMyItems",
"CheatSheet",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"BossChecklist"
]

Last edited:

Girder

Terrarian
I'm interested. That's most of the mods I play with anyway. Would love to get a from-scratch play through going with a few people.

Vaerneveran

Terrarian
I would like to join if you are still doing it. However I am in north america but my sleep schedule is very weird so I should still be able to play.

Top Bottom