Mobile License problem

Kadir

Terrarian
sometimes When I play the game offline Because I don't have an Internet connection game save For License To and always coming out If I didn't find the Internet, I wouldn't have save the game. Although the game is original
I want it fixed.
(I mean, when I'm in school, I don't have internet, and when I play the game, I have to find an internet connection to save it, and sometimes he doesn't let me play the game. , but the game is already original.so the game doesn't allow me to play offline because of a license problem.)

sometimes When I play the game offline Because I don't have an Internet connection game save For License To and always coming out If I didn't find the Internet, I wouldn't have save the game. Although the game is original
I want it fixed.
(I mean, when I'm in school, I don't have internet, and when I play the game, I have to find an internet connection to save it, and sometimes he doesn't let me play the game. , but the game is already original.so the game doesn't allow me to play offline because of a license problem.)
What version is your game? And can you post a screenshot of the error you are receiving?

Şu anda ekran görüntüsü alamıyorum çünkü bu her zaman gerçekleşmiyor. bu benim oyun versiyonum Belki ayda bir kez çevrimdışı bir oyuna girdiğimde bu hatayı alıyorum veya oyunu oynamama veya kaydetmeme izin vermeyeceğim. kaydetmeme izin vermiyor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910_164804_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200910_164804_com.android.settings.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 71
I can't take screenshots right now because this doesn't always happen. This is my version of the game Maybe once a month I get this error when I go into an offline game or I won't let me play or save the game. does not let me save
Okay, well next time it happens, can you take a screenshot. Do you happen to have your date or time changed on your device?

Hayır, değişmedi. A dh, böylece bir ekran görüntüsü alıp atabilirim. Kendinize çok, çok iyi bir bakın (1.4'ü güncellemeyi dört gözle bekliyorum)

Back
Top Bottom