Items Light Green Solution

Do we need this?

• Total voters

Athrisir

Terrarian
We want it, we need it, we don't have it.

I say we get a jungle solution. How many other people have wanted to destroy your infected jungle, but didn't want to spend weeks with the seeds? It could be sold by the steampunker while in the jungle. Let me know if you have any sprites/feedback!

Oh yeah, it would also turn all dirt to mud.

I don't know about turning dirt into mud... That seems like it would just get really annoying... But I do like the concept of a jungle biome solution. Have a like :p

OH MY GAWD YES DO IT I NEED I WANT IT I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT IF IT WAS 1 PLATINUM A PIECE I WOULD BUY IT SOOOO AMAZING??!?!??!?!!!!!!!!

Oh, hmm. My mistake. I've been doing it.... a different way >_> for a while now. I knew purity on mushroom made jungle, but I forgot the important step of "how". sorry. :p

Doesn't the mushroom stuff work on any mud? It doesn't have to already be jungle...

The purity doesn't turn mud to dirt, so let's not make the jungle turn dirt to mud. That would get way too annoying.

Doesn't the mushroom stuff work on any mud? It doesn't have to already be jungle...

The purity doesn't turn mud to dirt, so let's not make the jungle turn dirt to mud. That would get way too annoying.
the dark blue solution turns jungle grass into mushroom grass, it doesn't affect mud at all

Huh.

So you've been beaten by not just me, but also by that guy, and likely others, too.
Suggestions aren't a game.. you don't "beat" others with simple ideas like this. It's like trying to claim credit for the mechanical BoC idea, or tungsten bullets. They're simply ideas that don't require much thought at all, and are simply suggestions to fill holes in the game.

For ideas like this, I say support if you like it and move on, instead of trying to take credit for something that was thought up way before you.

Still, if people used the search function, then we'd see a lot more new and original suggestions instead of repeats.

Personally, I'd be mortified if I posted something that was executed much better by someone else.

I just had a thought lately to protect my jungle. All i have to do was spray blue solution around the edges of my jungle. Corruption/Crimson cant :red: with mushroom grass. Boom Jungle is Safe. This is accurate right?

I just had a thought lately to protect my jungle. All i have to do was spray blue solution around the edges of my jungle. Corruption/Crimson cant :red: with mushroom grass. Boom Jungle is Safe. This is accurate right?
You are correct that Corruption/Crimson cannot overtake the Mushroom Grass blocks. But the pure mud behind them, and any stone, it certainly can.

I am all for this, cause some world generations just doom your jungle. I got one in one of my Let's Plays, that literally has the Crimson flanking BOTH sides of the Jungle. I will lose my jungle so fast come Hardmode (at least the surface side of it).

You are correct that Corruption/Crimson cannot overtake the Mushroom Grass blocks. But the pure mud behind them, and any stone, it certainly can.

I am all for this, cause some world generations just doom your jungle. I got one in one of my Let's Plays, that literally has the Crimson flanking BOTH sides of the Jungle. I will lose my jungle so fast come Hardmode (at least the surface side of it).

Yea same here. Here's how the generation of the new hardmode underground crimson (corruption sometimes) go for me all the time.

Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
J
ungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
J
ungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
J
ungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson Jungle
Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Jungle Crimson Crimson Crimson

That's all you need to know about my hardmode world generation system in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom