Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
After haven't playing the game for a while, I recently started a new run and crafted the Magiluminescence for the first time.
Really nice item, especially the light it gives is a helper. But there is a bug with it, it only gives light while the game is not paused.
As I play with Autopause on, as soon as I open the inventory, my character is in complete darkness, instead of the nice light from the Magiluminescence.

So short summary:
Magiluminescence doesn't give light while the game is paused
Playing v1.4.3.6 and my Video settings are: Lighting: Color / Quality: High

edit: just noticed, all Player light sources (holding a torch/glowstick) are not working while paused, only placed light sources

edit2: and bodies of water get illuminated completely and not just around the character (e.g. whole ocean is well lit when standing just with your feet in it)

Last edited:
After haven't playing the game for a while, I recently started a new run and crafted the Magiluminescence for the first time.
Really nice item, especially the light it gives is a helper. But there is a bug with it, it only gives light while the game is not paused.
As I play with Autopause on, as soon as I open the inventory, my character is in complete darkness, instead of the nice light from the Magiluminescence.

So short summary:
Magiluminescence doesn't give light while the game is paused
Playing v1.4.3.6 and my Video settings are: Lighting: Color / Quality: High

edit: just noticed, all Player light sources (holding a torch/glowstick) are not working while paused, only placed light sources
It also happens here, it may not seem serious because the game is paused but it becomes annoying in some situations.

Steam or GOG: Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer: Single
Operating System: Windows 10
Terraria Version: 1.4.3.6
Controls Used: Keyboard/Mouse

Back
Top Bottom