Blocks & Decoration Lihzard Boulders

Waddya think?

• Total voters

N1cknamed

Terrarian
I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. Lihzard boulders are better boulders that deal more damage, similair to all other Lihzard traps. They appear in the temple and can also be crafted with Lihzard bricks a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶l̶d̶e̶r̶. It's as simple as that. The sprite is already in the game even. ;)

Here:
Staff_of_Earth_Animation.gif

(Shamelessly stolen from the wiki)

What do you think? Personally I'm all for more ways to make the temple more challenging (although sadly dangersense or just a piece of wire kinda ruins it, but that's something for a different suggestion) and a more efficient way to kill NPCs should prove very useful.

Last edited:
I think it's not necessary add a regular boulder in recipe. Just 6 lihzahrd bricks at tinkerer's workshop.

I think it's not necessary add a regular boulder in recipe. Just 6 lihzahrd bricks at tinkerer's workshop.
I suppose that's fair, and now that I think about it, would be less annoying. Not sure why I though that would be a good idea.

I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. Lihzard boulders are better boulders that deal more damage, similair to all other Lihzard traps. They appear in the temple and can also be crafted with Lihzard bricks a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶l̶d̶e̶r̶. It's as simple as that. The sprite is already in the game even. ;)

Here:
Staff_of_Earth_Animation.gif

(Shamelessly stolen from the wiki)

What do you think? Personally I'm all for more ways to make the temple more challenging (although sadly dangersense or just a piece of wire kinda ruins it, but that's something for a different suggestion) and a more efficient way to kill NPCs should prove very useful.
YES! I Hate Boulders! I would HATE THIS! Add it now! (I hate when I'm squashed by boulders but for some unknown reason enjoy it to some extent.)(Although I enjoy it more when summon steps on to my own boulder trap)

Back
Top Bottom