• Number 1.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Number 2.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Both.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please give details in a post below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DrIgnispirus

Steampunker
I've been thinking about this one on and off for a while. When corruption/crimson starts taking over your jungle, you can revert it with the Clentaminator and green solution. However, while this effectively gets rid of the corruption/crimson (permanently, if you're thorough enough), it still leaves the problem of the mud being replaced with dirt. My solution for this: Lime green solution. This would be sold by the Witch Doctor if he has a house in the Jungle biome and at least one mechanical boss has been killed. It would work in one of two ways:

1. Convert green-grass dirt into jungle-grass mud, normal Wood trees into Rich Mahogany trees, and any random plants, etc. into their Jungle equivalents.

2. Convert any biome that isn't "green" into Jungle by replacing the biome's grass with Jungle grass, replacing the dirt the grass is on with mud, and otherwise working like green solution.

Which one do people think is the better idea, and why?
I realise that any of the "Save the Jungle!" ideas mentioned in the thread linked in my signature would render my suggestion unnecessary if implemented, but I still think my idea has some merit.

I prefer the first idea more :D
Also, as I'm going through something called the Suggestion Sprite Week, here's a sprite for Lime Green Solution!
Lime Green Solution.png

I think this is a good idea, but it could be expanded upon by adding solutions for the other biomes.

For instance, White Solution would create snow biomes, and Yellow Solution would create desert biomes.

I think this is a good idea, but it could be expanded upon by adding solutions for the other biomes.

For instance, White Solution would create snow biomes, and Yellow Solution would create desert biomes.
How would that work, though? And how would you change them back? Personally, I don't think those are necessary. This suggestion is just to address the problem of not actually getting the Jungle biome back even when you get rid of the Corruption/Crimson.

I would personally love anyone of these ideas to be added. But if idea no. 1 get's added, does that mean you can't change the corruption/crimson back into the jungle or is it literally ONLY normal forest biome?

I would personally love anyone of these ideas to be added. But if idea no. 1 get's added, does that mean you can't change the corruption/crimson back into the jungle or is it literally ONLY normal forest biome?
The first idea being implemented would mean that you could change the Corruption/Crimson into normal forest biome, and then change that into Jungle.

EDIT: Oh boy, I just found out that other people (as well as yet other people before them) have already suggested something almost identical to my suggestion. Oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom