• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

CrescendoFuri

Plantera
Man I really wish this mod was more fixed. I deleted my old configs for this when I was hit with the clone bug, but after forcing the mod to create and update a new config, I just insta crash as soon as I submit on a new character and even the new character doesn't get considered a valid character for the mod.

There's so much I wanna play with this.

Dual Iron

Plantera
I'm definitely not gonna touch this until tMod 1.4 is significantly through its development.

@VoidSmasher -- that's concerning. If it broke tMod somehow, I suggest deleting everything in your My Documents/My Games/ModLoader/Mods folder and just then re-enabling your mods manually.

Sandbox & RPG

Terrarian
Cool mod, seems to be challenging if I enable this mod in my playthrough
Also, TERRARIA UHC, I HAVE TO TELL THIS TO ALL THE MINECRAFT UHC YOUTUB-

Xyore

Terrarian
Possibility to add max damage parameter to the config? Would like to create a playthrough with everything only doing 1 damage w/ 100HP.

YOU BRO

Terrarian
Когда я создаю нового персонажа, я создаю тысячу, и игра вылетает.

Top Bottom