Weapons & Equip Limited Summoning- Summoner Limited Minions

All Seeing Eye

Eye of Cthulhu
So, from the title you might already have an idea that these are summoning gear. What’s so different about them? They’re limited summons that means that you could only summon one of each kind at the same time. Summoner Armor will also be given a new (hidden) set bonus which allows them to summon a summoner-limited minion. Additionally, tiki armor and stardust armor will have the ability to summon 2 limited minions.And yes, they take up a minion count

Creeper Staff
14 Damage
10 mana
Summons 3 tiny creepers that circle the player in a 7 block radius. Does not follow enemies outside the radius
Dropped by Face Monsters, Blood Creepers and Chimeras

Worm Staff
9 Damage (each segments for 5 segments)
10 mana
Does not fly but can crawl with the presence of walls. Can (sort of) dig through blocks
Dropped by Eater of Souls and Devourers.

Hungry Staff
Damage: 30
10 mana
Heals 30% of the damage of the damage inflicted.It is attached to the player and will wander up to 8 blocks to attack the enemies
Dropped by WoF
This idea was from @crackshotCerberus ' thread

Wyvern Staff
20 damage
10 mana
An additional segment grows when the player summons a minion (Maxed out at 5). Has the same attack ai as the stardust dragon.
Dropped by Wyverns

Deadly Sphere Staff (now limited summon)
When you use this weapon you will have the option to choose one from three minions (via RNG)
10 Mana

[Spiked Sphere]
Damage: 55
Sticks to enemies, dealing damage to them

[Shield Sphere]
Gives a 10% damage reduction

[Flaming Sphere]
Damage: 40
Summons 2 flaming spheres ( a red one and a blue one) to attack enemies using lasers

So guys? Whadayathink?

Last edited:
Damage: 30
10 mana
Heals 30% of the damage of the damage inflicted.It is attached to the player and will wander up to 8 blocks to attack the enemies
Dropped by WoF
This idea was from @crackshotCerberus ' thread
Oh. I forgot to lock that thread. I made a different version of that weapon that has a more appropriate effect, damage increase while low on health mimic in the behavior of those on the wall of flesh. In addition I made them not obtained from the WoF but from a post WoF enemy. It's in my stray hungry thread.

Oh. I forgot to lock that thread. I made a different version of that weapon that has a more appropriate effect, damage increase while low on health mimic in the behavior of those on the wall of flesh. In addition I made them not obtained from the WoF but from a post WoF enemy. It's in my stray hungry thread.

So, whadayathink?

Back
Top Bottom